Cheer Specialist Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
24 people are interested
Are you a cheerful person, can you ring the bell, cross the threshold and change someone's day? Services for the Blind needs it's own bell-ringers to spend a little time with a neighbor who is legaly blind. They need a hand with shopping, reading, sorting mail and shredding the junk, going out for lunch or to the park or senior center.. A cheer specialis!
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Center Street AreaManchester, CT 06042
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, choose what works for you!