Just 4 Us Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization whose mission is to improve and impact the quality of life for children with special needs, at risk youth and families. We are seeking a volunteer Fundraising Specialists/Event Coordinators (this can be a 2-3 person team) who can donate 8-10 hours a week. In this rewarding opportunity you will:
- Develop and implement a corporate fundraising program which includes both internal and external components that mobilizes the support of individuals, businesses, and foundations.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Support all fundraiser stage plays
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
- Coordinate and/or prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
- Coordinate official records for donations.
- Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
- Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Develop or implement fundraising activities.
- Plan and direct special events.
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations, or other data related to potential donors and general donor markets.
- Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
- Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups as designated.
- Established fundraising rexperience
- Communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible manner.
- Must be proficient in MicroSoft Office
If you are looking to make a difference in someones life. This volunteer position is for you.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training