This position requires at least 10-12 hours per week. Public Relation Specialist and Assistant will develop and implement the organizations strategic public relations programs. Programs may often include media relations, community relations, internal communications and investor relations.
Must have strong communication skills, articulate clearly both with the written and spoken word, are able to understand a variety of people, are confident, team leaders, and quick learners. They are also persuasive and quick thinkers.
Serious inquiries only.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Hip-Hop Dance Instructor
- Volunteer Fundraiser/Event...
- Volunteer Fundraising...
- Volunteer Public Relation...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Become our Exective Program...
- Summer Camp Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Volunteer Bookkeeper for...
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Virtual Volunteer...
- Volunteer Staff for Pennsylvania...
- Volunteer After-school Teacher
- Volunteer Accountant