The mission of Camp AmeriKids is to enhance the lives of youth living with the challenges of HIV/AIDS and sickle cell disease by providing an enriching summer camp experience, year-round skill building and a supported transition to adulthood.
We are looking for a volunteer who wants to make a real impact at a small organization by helping in the Development department. The volunteer would work directly with the Development Director and duties would include:
- Assisting in the update and maintenance of the organization’s automated donor files by generating reports, updating donor records and writing acknowledgement letters
- Assisting with the design and production of donor materials and ongoing correspondence
- Conducting prospect research and analysis to support solicitation strategies
- Providing special events and clerical support. Including, but not limited to: coordinating event logistics, assembling materials and follow-up information
- Assisting with data entry, mailings, and other correspondence, working with outside vendors and helping in all auction related tasks
- Development administrative work (copying, filing, and other support tasks)
Please contact Erica Quiroz at email@example.com for more information about this volunteer opportunity.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hrs per week: (flexible schedule)