Position: Marketing Manager
Type: Volunteer Position
Time Commitment: 8-12 hrs/week
Position Description: Lauren’s House 4 Positive change is looking for a Volunteer Marketing Manager, who acts as a catalyst for generating awareness about LH4PC efforts and for increasing the engagement of organization with community so that it can serve our community better.
This is a volunteer position that works as a member of Lauren’s House 4 Positive Change Team and requires participation in regular staff meetings and trainings, and has the potential for some telecommuting. The candidate is requested to have his/her own laptop and communications tools. In return for the volunteer hours, the benefits to the volunteer candidate may include: job reference letter from the Chief Executive Officer of Lauren’s House 4 Positive Change, experience gained while volunteering on various projects, networking opportunities, and current resume entry. Most importantly, you will be helping the organization work towards its mission.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carries out Mission, Vision, and Values of the Lauren’s House 4 Positive Change.
- Develop and execute marketing communications including advertising and collateral materials to generate awareness and support for fundraising and outreach efforts of the organization.
- Develops and execute marketing plan for different programs run by LH4PC.
- Assist in the development of the advertising and promotions budget.
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Select and train new staff to correctly communicate the mission of the organization.
- Help in Social media campaign development and implementation.
- Attend staff meetings, trainings and events on and off-site.
Qualities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, preferred.
- Possess strong project management and people management skills.
- Have strong analytical, organizational, critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Have a solid understanding of Marketing and Cause Marketing practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and commitment to professional ethics.
- Ability to work with people from diverse background.
- Ability to work effectively and independently and also in a team in a growing
Lauren’s House 4 Positive Change is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing why you are an ideal candidate for this position.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment