Arts and Crafts Instructor - JASA Sue Ginsburg Senior Center
34 people are interested
Lead seniors in weekly arts and crafts activities that allow them to express their creative side.
- Prepare weekly arts & crafts lessons for seniors
- Communicate effectively and courteously with JASA seniors and staff
- Experience teaching arts & crafts
- Experience working with seniors is helpful, but not required
- Comfortable leading individuals with varying ability through activities
- Flexible scheduling is available with a minimum commitment of one day a week
- Ongoing opportunity
- Maintain professional behavior at all times and adhere to JASA’s volunteer policies
Founded in 1968, JASA's mission is to sustain and enrich the lives of the aging in the New York metropolitan area so that they can remain in the community with dignity and autonomy. JASA is one of New York's largest and most trusted agencies serving older adults in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Waring AveBronx, NY 10469
- Visual Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing weekday availability