Envision Everyday is a retail store that offers a wide variety of adaptive and assistive aids to assist visually impaired individuals. Volunteers are sought for the following needs:
- Providing assistance daily to the store manager during the lunch time. Time frame needed is Noon - 2 pm. Tasks include assisting customers and answering incoming calls.
- Assisting 1 - 2 times per year for store inventory.
- Assisting the manager when presenting a booth at special events and/or conferences. Volunteer will travel with the store manager and assist with materials, booth, and customers.
Training is provided.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Noon to 2 pm Monday - Friday
- Days are flexible; times are not