The Immigration Department at Catholic Charities is looking for volunteers to assist the Office Manager with reception and clerical duties supporting the efforts of our Immigration staff. Receptionist duties include answering the telephone and greeting clients upon arrival. Clerical duties include making return phone calls, scheduling client appointments, photocopying documents for file purposes, translating documents, and doing computer data entry. Volunteers must be able to read, write and speak in Spanish and in English. This is a great opportunity to assist a variety of clients seeking guidance with their immigration applications and to support Catholic Charities’ mission to promote justice for immigrants.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Office Assistant at Shelter for...
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant