The Immigration Department at Catholic Charities is looking for volunteers to assist the Office Manager with reception and clerical duties supporting the efforts of our Immigration staff. Receptionist duties include answering the telephone and greeting clients upon arrival. Clerical duties include making return phone calls, scheduling client appointments, photocopying documents for file purposes, translating documents, and doing computer data entry. Volunteers must be able to read, write and speak in Spanish and in English. This is a great opportunity to assist a variety of clients seeking guidance with their immigration applications and to support Catholic Charities’ mission to promote justice for immigrants.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Male Mentors Needed
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist