Volunteers are needed to place friendly, personal calls to vulnerable seniors, disabled, and housebound individuals. This is a worthwhile service which allows volunteers to make connections with clients and impact the lives of those in need. Calls can be made from our offices or from your own home.
Calls are made during the week, weekends, and holidays! So there is an opportunity out there available for everyone.
Must be able to pass fingerprint live scan test. Training provided on site.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant