Volunteers are needed to place friendly, personal calls to vulnerable seniors, disabled, and housebound individuals. This is a worthwhile service which allows volunteers to make connections with clients and impact the lives of those in need. Calls can be made from our offices or from your own home.
Must be able to pass fingerprint live scan test. Training provided on site.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Front Desk Receptionist