Share your skills and talents with us! Musicians, artist, and all types of performers or activity instructors are needed to provide daily entertainment in the Alzheimer’s Respite Day Program or in our Adult Shelter.
- Visual Arts
- Theater Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- ESL Volunteer
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist