Share your skills and talents with us! Musicians, artist, and all types of performers or activity instructors are needed to provide daily entertainment in the Alzheimer’s Respite Day Program or in our Adult Shelter.
- Visual Arts
- Theater Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist