Share your skills and talents with us! Musicians, artist, and all types of performers or activity instructors are needed to provide daily entertainment in the Alzheimer’s Respite Day Program for seniors.
Scheduling is flexible.
- Visual Arts
- Theater Arts
- Exhibition Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible scheduling.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Office Assistant at Shelter for...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant