Join our warm, friendly staff in providing services in the hospice office under direct supervision of the Volunteer Coordinator. Duties include putting together admission packets, mailings, copying, and other projects that are appropriate as well as assisting with recruiting. This is the opportunity you have been looking for. We are a great team to work with. For a tour of the office and informal interview contact Aubyn, Volunteer Coordinator 231-935-3089 or 1-800-644-3027.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer