Our Heartland Vigil (Bedside)Volunteer program is designed to teach volunteers how to serve and comfort the actively dying patient. This experience is extremely rewarding and a great comfort to the patients as well as their families.
To give support to family members who need a break from the bedside of the loved one during the dying process takes a special type of person. Are you that person? If you are interested
Join our volunteer program and become an important part of the hospice team. We are looking for individuals ready to donate some of their time to patients and families in need. It is a wonderful thing to volunteer in your own community and give back!
Contact Sandi Howland, Volunteer CoordinatorSandi Howland - 888-427-7311 or 616-634-0046
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Typically 4-8 Hours at bedside
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer