Catholic Charities Alzheimer's Respite program runs Monday - Friday from 9-3pm. Volunteers work in our day care and activity program for people with dementia, assisting staff with clients during meals, board games, sharing time, singing and dancing. As a volunteer, you will be part of a strong community that provides essential support to individuals with dementia and their families. Volunteers must complete a background check, pass a TB test, and complete a Mandated Reporter Training.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Front Desk Receptionist