Catholic Charities Alzheimer's Respite program runs Monday - Friday from 9-3pm. Volunteers work in our day care and activity program for people with dementia, assisting staff with clients during meals, board games, sharing time, singing and dancing. As a volunteer, you will be part of a strong community that provides essential support to individuals with dementia and their families. Volunteers must complete a background check, pass a TB test, and complete a Mandated Reporter Training.
Current days needed for volunteers are Monday, Thursdays, and Friday's. Other days available, those are more urgent.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Office Assistant at Shelter for...
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant