Catholic Charities Alzheimer's Respite program runs Monday - Friday from 9-3pm. Volunteers work in our day care and activity program for people with dementia, assisting staff with clients during meals, board games, sharing time, singing and dancing. As a volunteer, you will be part of a strong community that provides essential support to individuals with dementia and their families. Volunteers must complete a background check, pass a TB test, and complete a Mandated Reporter Training.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Enjoy working with kids?...
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Help individuals and families...
- BRIDGES After School Program Tutor
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Interested in being a community...