Description: Avoid the gym and get plenty of stetching, bending, and lifting exercise shelving books and DVDs at Lancaster Public Library. If you like to put things in order, make things tidy, and enjoy handling books, CDs, or DVDs , this is the job for you! Early risers may start volunteering at 8 or and be finished and on your way by 10. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere and get a real workout! Two hours a week will make a huge difference! Books to shelve include in both the children services and adult services areas.
Must be 16 years old to apply.
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 -3 hours per week
- Library Lovers & Leaders
- Accounting Volunteer
- Bend, Lift, and Stretch to...
- Volunteer at the Marshall Street...
- Book Tidyer
- Computer Tutors!
- Program Assistant - Bedtime...
- The Juliana Bookstore Needs YOU!
- Custodial Volunteer
- Play, Learn, and Grow with Me
- Library workout and stretching...
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Program Assistant - Bedtime Math...