Want to help our participants succeed with interviewing!
Goodwill-Easter Seals MN mission is to assist people with barriers to work and independance. One way we do this is by providing participants with Employment Readiness Training. This is a multiple day class that covers completing job applications, creating a resume, and what to expect from interview. At the end of the training, participants practice what they learned by participating in mock interviews. These interviews will take place in a unique and exciting speed interviewing format. Volunteers will have the opportunity to provide mock interviews to multiple participants and provide them with constructive feedback about their answers and general impressions. We are looking for volunteers with some experience providing interviews. Volunteers should be comfortable interviewing and giving constructive feedback to interviewees with a wide variety of skills and abilities.
Where: Goodwill-Easter Seals, 553 Fairview Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55104
When: Looking for groups for May 2017-August 2017
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible (Typically Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Interview experience required
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Faribault Retail Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentor
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Gina + Will Volunteers
- Corporate Volunteer Kit Making
- Gina + Will Intern
- Minnetonka Retail Volunteer
- Retail Group Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern -...
- Blaine Retail Volunteer
- Aftermarket Operations...
- Bloomington Retail Volunteer
- GED Tutor volunteer