- Guide residents to and from seats and lane
- Help residents retrieve bowling balls and offer assistance with directions
- Help keep score
- Offer encouragement
- Help serve lunch, set up, and clean up
Qualifications: Patience, knowledge of how to score bowling games, an interest in working with the blind or visually impaired, basic training provided.
Position benefits: Great experience working with the blind or visually impaired, get to know residents in a fun and informal setting, share a love of bowling, enjoy lunch on us!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Expectations: One Thursday a month, from 10:3