Adult Volunteers with dog/cat experience are needed to help us at all our Sat. weekly Dog and Cat Adoption Showcases. See Showcase Location page for times and locations (Pet Food Express, Fremont (dogs), Petco, Fremont (cats) & Pet Club, Mt. View (dogs)). This is a great opportunity to spend time and socialize with our animals. Must be able to lift equipment (dog pens, cages, table) for set up and professional with public. Watch over area, dogs/cats and Jr. Volunteers. Read and abide by our Safety Rules.
Website: www.FurryFriendsRescue.orgAdult Showcase Volunteers
- Set up half hour before showcase begins
- watch over our dogs, cats & Jr. Volunteers during showcase
- learn our procedures and safety rules
- help answer questions to the public
- help with miscellaneous event projects, set up and breakdown equipment.
All interested adult volunteers can email: email@example.com or stop by our showcase location to sign up to volunteer. We have a great team of dedicated volunteers!Junior Showcase Volunteers (12 yrs - 17 yrs)
- Setup half hour before showcase begins,
- watch over a dog or puppy during the showcase
- and help with showcase breakdown. Follow Safety Rules.
Junior Volunteers for Dog Adoption Showcase must be at least 12 years of age and attend our "Dog Adoption Showcase" Orientation with parent or guardian. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email from the FFR Orientation Teacher to inform you of the date and location of the next class. Each class is limited to 10 new volunteers. You must attend our orientation with your parent or guardian. At our orientation you will learn our safety rules & procedures, buy your FFR T-shirt and receive your official FFR Volunteer Name Badge. For Community Service Hours: A minimum requirement with FFR is 24 hours.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Sat. Showcases. See Showcase Location page
- Must be comforable with dogs & cats. Be able to lift equiptment (Dog Pens, Cages,Table). Friendly.