WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Development Coordinator will help with researching and developing programs, recommendations, proposals and approaches affecting donor cultivation, solicitation and recognition. The candidate will also play a critical role in organizing and analyzing data, communicating with donors, and/or executing various fundraising programs and activities directed toward individuals, foundations, corporations and government agencies. This is an excellent opportunity to get into the field or acquire invaluable experience that will be helpful wherever you go. Plus, you would be making a significant impact to the community and the field of performing arts.
- Research and recommend potential funding programs and opportunities.
- Draft funding proposals, applications, and other correspondence.
- Plan and coordinate fundraising programs and other activities to reach potential contributors.
- Assist with management of gifts processing, answer donor questions and provide acknowledgement.
- Maintain development metrics and create monthly fundraising status reports.
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment