We need individuals with their own vehicles to transport our elderly and disabled client to doctor’s appointments.
How does transportation work?
- We will match volunteers with clients that live within 10-15 miles of their home address
- Pick up the client from their home and take them to and from their doctor's appointment
What makes a great transportation volunteer?
- Has reliable transportation'
- Has up to 2 hours of availability during the weekdays
Complete Volunteer Application
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Love Story: Help a disabled man...
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- Donate a Front Door to an...
- Take an Elderly Person to a...
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Painting for elderly/disabled
- Fix a Leaking Sink for an...
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- Fix a Clomgged Sink for an...
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Volunteer As a Follow-Up...
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Adopt an Elder LINC Team