Providing Transportation for Medical Appointments : We are looking for volunteers that have reliable transportation and are available weekdays during the day. Due to physical disabilites and lack of family or friends, our clients are unablet ot go to doctor's appoints. Also do to their physical situation, they are unable to get on the bus. Therefore, they are in need of someone to pick them up, take them to the appoint and them back home. Some need procedures done that require the volunteer to stay at the hospital the entire time of the procedure. If you have this kind of availability, even only one day per week that you can offer, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Donate A Knee Walker
- Transporting Medical Equiptment
- Moving "Menistry Volunteers
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- VOLUNTEERS/CHURCHES TO HOST OR...
- Day Receptionist
- Provide Transportation for...
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Parenting Class Teachers
- Painting Volunteers
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- HOST BABY ITEM DONATION DRIVE
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Handyman Assistant
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Adopt an Elder Program Team