Outpatient/ PACU Volunteer
17 people are interested
The purpose of this service is to assist the staff in the Outpatient/PACU Department while they are prepping patients and assisting patients as they awake from surgery/procedures.
- Assist with making beds and setting up prep area for patients.
- Stock bedside cabinets with patient care items.
- Run errands to the lab, and pick up equipment in Central Distribution.
- Transport patients to other departments of the Hospital when needed.
- Assemble patient chart packets and organize files.
- Assist with pushing beds and carts.
- Office/Clerical needs, phones and greeting patients
We are specificaly looking for volunteers weekly, 8 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
We'll work with your schedule.
8929 Parallel ParkwayKansas City, KS 66112
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month Commitment