The purpose of this service is to assist the staff in the Outpatient/PACU Department while they are prepping patients and assisting patients as they awake from surgery/procedures.
- Assist with making beds and setting up prep area for patients.
- Stock bedside cabinets with patient care items.
- Run errands to the lab, and pick up equipment in Central Distribution.
- Transport patients to other departments of the Hospital when needed.
- Assemble patient chart packets and organize files.
- Assist with pushing beds and carts.
- Office/Clerical needs, phones and greeting patients
We are specificaly looking for volunteers weekly, 8 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month Commitment
- Emergency Room Angel
- Cardiac Services Volunteer
- Main Entrance Patient Escort
- Medical Records Volunteer
- Quality/Performance Enhancement
- Senior Bahavioral Unit Volunteer
- Information Desk Greeter
- Hospitality Cart Volunteer
- Print Shop Volunteer
- Outpatient/ PACU Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Escort
- Marketing Volunteer
- Surgery Waiting Room Volunteer
- Radiology Dept. Volunteer
- Providence Place Volunteer...
- 4th Floor Nursing Unit: Joint &...
- Volunteer Office Volunteer
- Mother/ Baby Unit Greeter
- Courtesy Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Nurse's Aid - 5th Floor