9 people are interested
Senior Bahavioral Unit Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
The purpose of this position is to assist the nursing associates in meeting the needs of patients.
- Answer call lights, change beds, and replenish water pitchers.
- Assist patients with sitting up in bed or getting OOB to the chair at mealtime, ordering meals and assisting with feeding.
- Assemble charts, packets and paperwork and answer phones upon request by staff.
- Assist the staff by running errands to the lab, x-ray department, material management, medical records and other hospitaldepartments.
- Transport patients by wheelchair when released from the hospital.
- Assist patients with walking the halls or around their rooms.
- Restock unit supply areas; assist with organization of storage areas.
- Assist staff with other duties upon request.
About Providence Medical Center
8929 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66112, US
Mission, Vision and Values
"Prime Healthcare Services endeavors to provide comprehensive, quality healthcare in a convenient, compassionate and cost effective manner."
Prime Healthcare Services is consistently at the forefront of evolving national healthcare reform. Our organization provides an innovative and integrated healthcare delivery system. We remain ever cognizant of our patients' needs and desires for high quality affordable healthcare.
We provide an environment that is caring and conducive to healing the whole person physically, emotionally and spiritually. We respect the individual needs, desires and rights of our patients.
We believe that continuous quality of care and performance improvement are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery. Effective communication and education of our patients, physicians, staff and the community we serve are essential elements of this process.
We are committed to an integrated healthcare delivery system that encompasses the entire spectrum of healthcare delivery. This continuum of care encompasses all aspects of an individual's healthcare.
We offer high quality healthcare that is accessible and affordable.
Providence Medical Center is a hospital which strives to foster the best medical care to the individuals and community of Wyndotte County.
Providence Medical Center, located in thriving Western Wyandotte County, is a community hospital affiliated with Prime Healthcare. Providence is also associated with Saint John Hospital, located in Leavenworth, Kan. More than 1,300 skilled and qualified individuals provide nursing, medical and support services at both locations. The dedicated and experienced staff, along with 200-plus devoted volunteers, serves the health needs of Wyandotte, Leavenworth and northern Johnson counties and surrounding areas.
8929 Parallel ParkwayKansas City, KS 66112
January 11, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month Commitment