Senior Bahavioral Unit Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
8929 Parallel ParkwayKansas City, KS 66112
The purpose of this position is to assist the nursing associates in meeting the needs of patients.
- Answer call lights, change beds, and replenish water pitchers.
- Assist patients with sitting up in bed or getting OOB to the chair at mealtime, ordering meals and assisting with feeding.
- Assemble charts, packets and paperwork and answer phones upon request by staff.
- Assist the staff by running errands to the lab, x-ray department, material management, medical records and other hospitaldepartments.
- Transport patients by wheelchair when released from the hospital.
- Assist patients with walking the halls or around their rooms.
- Restock unit supply areas; assist with organization of storage areas.
- Assist staff with other duties upon request.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month Commitment
Report this opportunity