This position includes the following duties:
- Act as a greeter to those who come into Cardiac Services.
- Assist families with their needs and/or requests.
- Assist the staff by running errands, answering the phones and other duties upon request.
- Office/Clerical requests and ordering of supplies.
- Follow-up phone calls if needed.
- Create a welcoming spirit for the families and the staff.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month Commitment
- Emergency Room Angel
- Food Services Assistant -...
- Orientation Ambassador
- Cardiac Services Volunteer
- Main Entrance Patient Escort
- Medical Records Volunteer
- Quality/Performance Enhancement
- Senior Bahavioral Unit Volunteer
- Information Desk Greeter
- Hospitality Cart Volunteer
- Print Shop Volunteer
- Outpatient/ PACU Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Escort
- Marketing Volunteer
- Surgery Waiting Room Volunteer
- Radiology Dept. Volunteer
- Music Therapy Volunteer
- Providence Place Volunteer...
- 4th Floor Nursing Unit: Joint &...
- Volunteer Nurse's Aid - 5th Floor