Are you good with general computer skills and would enjoy helping people learn the basics? Many of our patrons need assistance getting around the internet to fill out job applications, create email accounts, and other tasks which may seem simple to us but daunting for them. Feel great about yourself and give others much-needed technical know-how plus a sense of accomplishment by being one of our troubleshooting Tech Coaches!
Volunteer Orientation required. All volunteers will undergo a full background check, including Live Scan, paid for by the City of Corona
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week preferred
- Special Needs Program Aide
- "Bingo!" Leader
- Change a Life: Teach an Adult to...
- Homework Center Coordinator
- Teach Tai Chi at the Senior...
- Facility Assistant- Corona's...
- Local History Bilingual...
- Story Time Assistant - Help...
- Tech Coach - Help Library Users...
- ZUMBA! Teach it to Seniors!
- Teach Balance & Flexibility to...