Are you looking to use your experience in social media to help a local non-profit? Everyone’s Harvest is looking for a volunteer experienced in social media to run our social media outlets including Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as others. Everyone’s Harvest is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing fresh fruits and vegetables to the community while supporting the local, small-scale farmers that produce them. We run many community food programs that are essential to our organization and strengthening the community, and we are looking to expand our reach through social media. Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- at least 1 year of experience in a social media position. Although we absolutely appreciate the experience that using personal social media accounts provides, we are looking for someone who has some professional knowledge of it.
- a flexible schedule that allows availability during Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-5 and Mondays and Fridays from 9-12. Times and days can be adjusted depending on volunteer and staff availability.
- the ability to quickly meet deadlines
- a willingness to work closely with and meet the needs of various staff members
Think you'd love this opportunity? Apply today at http://everyonesharvest.org/about-us/volunteer-opportunities!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Website Project Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment