StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The marketing team determines the marketing, communication and public relations needs for the local program. The team will create and execute a marketing plan to inform and educate the local community about StandUp For Kids.
- Define marketing goals and strategies;
- Develop a marketing plan;
- Create presentations for various community groups;
- Write and submit articles and/or press releases;
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar;
- Coordinate marketing events
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing strategies.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p><ul><li>Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and volunteers; </li><li>Strong leadership ability; </li><li>Consistent delegation of appropriate roles and responsibilities to directors; </li><li>Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction; </li><li>Superior verbal and written communication skills;</li><li>Excellent organizational and planning skills;</li><li>Strong sense of personal integrity;</li><li>Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids;</li></ul></p>
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- 054 Fund Development Staff
- Outreach Volunteer
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Program Support
- 054 Training Staff
- 054 Leadership...
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Public Relations
- Director of Community Resource...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- 054 Outreach Sponsor-Meal...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Event Planning
- Leadership Team
- Graphic Design
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Hats Off For Kids