Individuals or a group who can prepare a meal once a week or once a month at our Outreach Center. Also individuals or a group who will provide 20-30 meals once a month. Meals should be foodstuffs that kids can eat on the street. (Small Serving Sizes A Moist Towelette, Napkin & Plastic Ware Packet, One Small (pop top) Beenie Weenie / Spaghetti etc., Two Juices (small carton w/straw), One Granola Bar, One Small (pop top) Pudding/Fruit Cup, One Small Box of Raisins, One Chocolate Candy Bar, One Package of Chips.)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Program Support (&...
- 055 Outreach Sponsor- Meal...
- Program Support
- Public Relations
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Hats Off For Kids
- 055 Fund Development Staff
- Graphic Design
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Your Leadership Can Save Lives
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Director of Community Resource...
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Event Planning
- 055 Leadership/Management...
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Volunteers (&...