StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
Determines the ongoing training needs of program volunteers. Common ongoing training sessions include dealing with emergencies, rape crisis intervention, gangs, foster care, Planned Parenthood and CPR and First Aide certification courses. It is the Director of Adult Training to coordinate frequent (often bi-monthly or monthly) training sessions with community agencies and programs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Outreach Volunteers
- Co- Executive Director
- Leadership Team
- Public Relations
- Help Build A Youth Outreach...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Graphic Design
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Outreach
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Director of Fund Development
- 042 Leadership/Director Assistance
- 042 Outreach Sponsor: Meal...
- Event Planning
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Program Support
- Hats Off For Kids