Work from Home - Emergency Help Line
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSussex CountySparta, NJ 07871
We are looking for volunteers 55 and over. This position allows volunteers to answer calls from home that are made to a 24-hour emergency hotline by clients seeking emergency assistance for food and shelter. The help line calls are put through to the volunteer's home or cell phone via an answering machine. It involves one four-hour shift between the business hours of 9 am to 5 pm. Monday through Friday. Hours and days are flexible. Volunteers should have good conversational skills. Training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Make New Friends
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County