- Provide support to CCS staff as needed
- Provide initial assessment of the appropriateness/ eligibility of an individual as a client of Hidden Valley House relationship violence emergency shelter.
- Assist shelter staff with necessary arrangements regarding transportation, food and medical needs of shelter residents.
- Communicate any needs or concerns expressed by the residents to Shelter Site Manager or shelter staff.
- Provide support & information to residents
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per week, 6 to 12 months