Help preserve the native species found throughout the area, ensuring that invasive species do not out-compete the native plants!
Volunteers are needed to assist in helping remove invasive plants. Training provided.
Knowledge of and ability to identify invasive species is a plus, but education on how to identify and eliminate these species will be provided.
Must be physically able of grounds keeping work & not afraid to get dirty
Work in various weather conditions
Your help is needed 2-4 hours per month; generally Mondays-Fridays 10 am- 4 pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...