Volunteers are needed to prepare, and/or deliver meals to homebound seniors in the Rocky River area.
Kitchen Assistant help prepare the homemade meals including sandwich, salad, fruit/vegetable, and meat prep. Mondays-Fridays 8:30 am-11:30 am
Driver/Jumpers deliver the meals to the seniors in their own vehicles. Driver drives the vehicle, while the jumper "jumps" out of the car to deliver the meal to the resident. Work in teams of 2 or individually. Mondays-Fridays 11 am- 2 pm
Be the eyes and ears for a homebound senior!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...