Director of Community Resource Development (& Assistant Director of Community Resource Development)
9 people are interested
StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Director of Community Resource Development manages the local program's relationship with active and potential community partners that provide services to runaway and homeless youth. This is also includes larger scale community education and advocacy. Many of the responsibilities of this position will require coordination with the Directors of Public Relations, Marketing and Adult Training.
- Organizes presentations and speaking engagements with civic groups, service agencies, schools and other philanthropic organizations and/or businesses;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to learn about the other services that are available to homeless and street youth;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to inform them of the services offered by StandUp For Kids;
- Collaborates with social service providers to assist runaway, homeless and street youth;
- Advocates for the needs of street youth locally, regionally and nationally.
About StandUp for Kids - Oceanside, CA
Oceanside, CA 92049, US
StandUp for Kids - Oceanside is committed to ending the cycle of youth homelessness. We do this, one youth at a time.
StandUp for Kids - Oceanside has been operating since 2001. The Oceanside chapter operates the following core programs:
- Outreach Center
- Apartment Support
All of our programs have the overall goal of leading homeless youth to self-sufficiency and preventing at-risk youth from gang involvement, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, and dropping out of high school.
Our Oceanside chapter has had the same core motto since it’s inception.
"This is Home"
We have and continue to be a "home" for kids who do not currently have one.
Over our years of operating an outreach center, the Oceanside chapter has serviced thousands of youth. We do this with our strong volunteer group, our immensely supportive community and through individual’s caring enough to make a difference.
We'll work with your schedule.
Oceanside, CA 92049