SIGN UP HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/ATE8yfOvGfQQ6zr43
Even if you’re not running, you can still be a part of the 2017 Resolution Run 15K and 5K by volunteering! And this event can’t happen without the army of volunteers that help us...
Over 1,500 participants will descend in Mission Bay Park and take part in the race festivities. More than 100 volunteers are needed race weekend. We are looking for helping hands for every aspect of the event; from setup to tear down, packet pick-up, registration, and water stations along the course.
Volunteering is almost as much fun as running in it! Spread the word! Bring your friends, family members and co-workers, your Girl Scout Troop or your workout buddies. This event simply cannot take place without the help of volunteers - the more the merrier is always our philosophy!
Time Commitments (choose one or two of the opportunities):
1) Friday, January 6th at Tecolote Shores: 1:00pm - 5:00pm - Finisher's Village Set Up and Goody Bag stuffing
2) Friday, January 6th at Road Runner Sports: 2:00pm - 7:30pm Participant Bib Pickup
3) Saturday, January 7th at Tecolote Shores: 5:00am - 12:00pm (ish) Race Day!Benefits of Volunteering
- long sleeved T-Shirt
- Satisfaction of helping others accomplish lifetime achievement
- One heck of a good time!
- Great way to kick off your New Year's resolutions!
- Goodies and fun!
- Supporting your San Diego Community
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Preferably the full shift, but shorter is okay
- Positive, flexible, team player :)