StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Director of Community Resource Development manages the local program's relationship with active and potential community partners that provide services to runaway and homeless youth. This is also includes larger scale community education and advocacy. Many of the responsibilities of this position will require coordination with the Directors of Public Relations, Marketing and Adult Training.
- Organizes presentations and speaking engagements with civic groups, service agencies, schools and other philanthropic organizations and/or businesses;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to learn about the other services that are available to homeless and street youth;
- Builds a relationship with other social service providers to inform them of the services offered by StandUp For Kids;
- Collaborates with social service providers to assist runaway, homeless and street youth;
- Advocates for the needs of street youth locally, regionally and nationally.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Graphic Design
- Director of Program Support (&...
- 023 Help Us Build A Youth...
- Event Planning
- Director of Community Resource...
- 023 Leadership...
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- 023 Fund Development Staff
- Program Support
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Outreach Volunteer
- 023 Outreach Sponsor- Meal...
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Homeless youth organization...
- Public Relations