StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Director of Outreach determines the outreach needs of the local program. He/she will support and manage qualified and trained outreach counselors that conduct outreach. Also responsible for maintaining a positive street image with kids, businesses and the local community.
- Identify the locations and needs of homeless and street kids;
- Coordinate (with the Director of Program Support) to ensure adequate supplies are available for the number of kids assisted and frequency of outreach;
- Ensure outreach supervisors and counselors are qualified and trained;
- Ensure counselors are mentally prepared for street outreach;
- Provide support to counselors and initiate peer support among counselors;
- Complete and submit outreach reports;
- Manage schedule for phone.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Graphic Design
- Director of Program Support (&...
- 023 Help Us Build A Youth...
- Event Planning
- Director of Community Resource...
- 023 Leadership...
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- 023 Fund Development Staff
- Program Support
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Homeless youth organization...
- Public Relations
- Hats Off For Kids
- Director of Outreach (&...