Without the dedication and tireless enthusiasm of our volunteers, BHCCC could not provide services to the community. Volunteers are an integral part of our organization, and their contributions are invaluable and much appreciated.
BHCCC offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups, companies, religious organizations, etc.On-Site Opportunities
- Unload & shelve food from the delivery trucks
- Pre-pack produce bags for pantry distribution
- Distribute grocery packages during our food pantry
- Serve lunch during our Soup Kitchen.
- Help with tasks such as mailings, data entry, filing and other clerical tasks.
- People Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training