The Killeen Police Department is seeking volunteers for the KID WATCH Program. Members of this program will monitor children in areas surrounding school bus stops and look for suspicious individuals that may bring harm to the children of our community. The volunteers will also assist the department in the event a child is reported missing.
The KID WATCH Program is designed to help protect the children of our community and provide a safer environment.
All volunteers must complete an application and a criminal background check to be accepted into the program. All volunteers will be trained by members of the Killeen Police Department.
If you are interested in volunteering or have questions about the program please contact Julian Martinez, the Killeen Police Department Child Safety Coordinator at 254-200-7930 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice
- Killeen Parks & Recreation