Albuquerque GED, Inc.seeks an enthusiastic, and dependable Board member with non-profit funding experience to help guide the strategic direction of the organization, ensure its legal and ethical integrity, enhance its public standing, provide financial oversight, and ensure mission critical initiatives are achieved. May or may not hold an office.
Primary positions looking to fill: treasurer, secretary, board chair
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Attend quarterly board meetings
- Volunteer for and willingly accept assignments as well as taking the initiative to seek out assignments and ways to promote the program.
- Serve on and/or lead board appointed committees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Board member experience
- Funding experience with a track record of achieving funding goals through grants, foundation, and corporate support, bequestor programs, philanthropy, and individual donor events.
- Capacity Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment