Be the smiling face at the Information Desk in the hospital main lobby. A perfect spot for an out going "people person" to greet visitors, assist with directions and answer and transfer phone calls to patients. Plenty of interaction with patients, visitors and staff as part of the lobby concierge team. Basic computer knowledge is a plus.
Free self and valet parking is available. Volunteers complete a volunteer application process including a personal interview, criminal background check, TB screening test and flu vaccination (during flu season). Background check, TB screening and flu vaccination are offered at no cost. Volunteer jacket is purchased from volunteer services department for $22.
Shifts available: Monday or Thursday 4pm - 8pm & substitute positions.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- TB screening and flu vaccination (Free)
- Wine Festival Volunteer to Crush...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Fern Hill Cafe Volunteer
- Chester County Day Parking...
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Endoscopy Transportation Volunteer
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Surgical Supply Volunteer
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Chester County Day Volunteer