Do you like crafts and games? Do you like being able to directly interact with Museum guests, especially children? Do you want to help the Museum provide unique, educational programming to guests?
Dates and times vary. For family activity days (such as Reptile Day and Superhero Day), times will run 9:30am to 2:30pm. Additional weekend support will be needed on non-activity days. Refer to the Museum’s online calendar of events for a list of upcoming dates.
- Provide customer service to Museum guests
- Provide general event support as needed and based on each event
- Duties include, but are not limited to: assisting with crafts (cutting, coloring, pasting), assisting with games, escorting mascots
- Assist with event set-up and break-down as needed
- Other duties to be determined based on each event
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing, with the ability to interact with guests of various ages
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with the public
- Compliance with Museum policies and procedures
- Some roles may require sitting or standing for up to 4 hours; moderate level of fitness required
- Background or prior experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Customer Service
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One volunteer shift per month.