Bilingual Troop Leaders Needed! Explore Leadership the Girl Scout Way!
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Did you know each year that thousands of Tampa Bay girls cannot participate in Girl Scouts because we don’t have enough adult volunteers to lead them?
You can do your part to create a G.I.R.L.-led world (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader), and help girls explore leadership the Girl Scout way! We need volunteers to be troop leaders and troop helpers to get new troops started! Each troop has a team of volunteers working together to facilitate the troop.
As a Troop Leader, Helper or Mentor, you’ll be...
* a role model for girls
* preparing girls to empower themselves to be the best they can be
* showing girls how to accomplish more than they ever imagined
* helping girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
* creating unforgettable memories
* teaching girls new things
* providing girls unique opportunities and adventures they would never have been able to do if they weren’t Girl Scouts
Oh, and you’ll grow, too...
* You get to share these experiences!
* You’ll step out of your comfort zone and learn new skills along with the girls
* You’ll develop your leadership skills and confidence and learn a few things along the way
* No daughter required! Any adults 18 and over, male or female, can apply to be a volunteer!
Don’t think you have enough time?
* You decide the day, time, location and frequency of your meetings so it fits into your schedule
Don’t think you have enough experience or Girl Scout knowledge?
* The digital Volunteer Toolkit is a complete recipe book for running meetings, allowing you to follow it completely or bring in your own creativity
* Our Troop Support Staff will get you started and answer all your questions
* Comprehensive online trainings available on your schedule
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple locationsTampa, FL 33615
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Financial Literacy
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1x/week, 2x's/month, 1x/month. You choose!