Be AWESOME! Be a LEADER! Pinellas
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Did you know you can be even MORE AWESOME than you are now? Did you know you can be a TROOP LEADER?
As a troop leader, you’ll be...
• a role model for girls
• empowering girls to be the best they can be
• showing her how to accomplish more than she ever imagined
• helping girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
• creating unforgettable memories
• teaching girls new things • providing girls unique opportunities and adventures they would never have been able to do if they weren’t Girl Scouts
Oh, and you’ll grow, too...
• As the leader, you get to share these experiences, too!
• You’ll learn new skills along with the girls • You’ll develop your leadership skills and confidence
• If your daughter is in the troop, you will enjoy quality time that you both will never forget Plus, it’s flexible, fun and easier than ever, because...
• you decide the day, time, location and frequency of your meetings so it fits into your schedule
• you can engage the other parents of the troop to help • training is avaialble online and at your own leisure
• the Volunteer Toolkit is your complete digital, go-anywhere troop meeting resource
• the GSWCF troop support staff will get you started and answer all your questions
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple locationsPinellas County, FL 33710
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- Financial Literacy
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training