You are needed to develop a relationship with a local west side high school student in Cleveland. Our goal is to improve the graduation rates among the city's Hispanic youth.
Volunteers are needed to develop a relationship with a student, involving listening; offering guidance and advice; and referrals to additional resources. Opportunities to attend activities and events also exist.
4 hours per month commitment for 12 months.
Mandatory Background Check
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours monthly; 12 month commitment
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...