Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment
Sara Pennington, our Fire Prevention
Officer, has been diligently working on
a recruitment program for Volunteer
Firefighters. It’s a big project and we
are grateful for Sara for taking it on.
Sara is now accepting applications for
the Fire Academy--which is free training
for volunteers. We are accepting applications now.
Please contact Sara at 209/533-5501 or at email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 -6 hours
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host