Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment
Sara Pennington, our Fire Prevention
Officer, has been diligently working on
a recruitment program for Volunteer
Firefighters. It’s a big project and we
are grateful for Sara for taking it on.
Sara is now accepting applications for
the Fire Academy--which is free training
for volunteers. We are accepting applications now.
Please contact Sara at 209/533-5501 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 -6 hours
- SCORE Volunteers
- Board Treasurer Needed
- Central Sierra Environmental...
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...
- Environmental Resource Volunteer...