Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate, caring individuals to provide companionship and support for our terminally ill patients and their family members. Volunteers visit with our patients to offer a friendly smile and provide much needed companionship for someone who is facing a terminal illness. Our volunteers may also provide a much needed respite for family members who find themselves overwhelmed in caring for their loved one. Our service areas are in St Clair, Sanilac, and parts of Huron, Macomb, and Lapeer counties.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours biweekly
- massage therapy Sanilac County
- Traveling Volunteer-St. Clair...
- hospice housekeeping
- hospice volunteer-port huron area
- Traveling volunteer Sanilac
- activity volunteer
- barber/hair stylest
- Music Therapy-St. Clair County
- Traveling Volunteer-Macomb County
- Hospice Volunteer St.Clair County
- pet therapy St.Clair/Sanilac...
- Hospice Volunteer Macomb County
- massage therapy volunteer st...
- Administrative volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer Sanilac County
- music therapy-Sanilac County