Looking for: Parents, local business leaders, health care professional, youth, teachers, youth leaders, local government leaders!
The Local Advisory Committee are leaders and planners for the Rainier Community Coalition. Work with other members to create positive change in the lives of family and youth in Rainier! The term of service is 1 year.
- Develop and approve Coalition agendas
- Assist with periodic reviews of the Strategic Plan
- Recruit new members
- Develop and maintain positive relations with the community, local government and partners
- Possibly attend local events or talk to the media
- Coordinate support for financial grants
- Live/work in/near Rainier
- Passion for the work of the Coalition, supporting the health of Rainier kids and families.
- Able to give 1-3 hours/week for at least 1 year
- Able to attend coalition and committee meetings
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 hrs/week for 1 year
- Live/work in/near Rainier, WA