Help your neighbors in need! Person-to-Person's reception volunteers work as a team of 4 from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 - 4 p.m. on weekdays. P2P requires a weekly commitment to volunteer in Reception in order to best serve our clients.
Reception volunteers will greet clients, donors and guests. Volunteers also assist social service agencies with requests and appointments. Exceptional customer service skills and computer literacy, a must! Ability to speak Spanish or Creole, a plus!
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 hours per week
- friendly, flexible, outgoing
- Shopping Helpers - P2P Stamford
- Client Services - P2P Stamford
- Shop Weekly at the Connecticut...
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer
- Clothing Center Volunteer
- Help us run errands -Join our...
- High School Student Volunteer...
- Service with a Smile -...
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Warehouse Helpers - P2P Stamford