We are looking for someone who would be willing and able to help a senior citizen around the store while shopping. Most of them are in a wheelchair and need a push. They may also need assistance with grabbing a product off a shelf that is higher than their wheelchair. This is a ONE HOUR per week commitment! We bring them to the store in our facility's bus, then you take over for an hour. Thanks.
- Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Bingo Caller
- Walmart Shopping Assistant once...
- Pretty Nails and Manicure Person
- Walking Companion for a Senior...
- Assistance with Monthly Newsletter
- Art Class Teacher
- Program an Ipod with favorite...
- Animal Therapy
- Visit a Senior Citizen Resident...
- Worship Service Facilitator
- Activities Assistant