Make an impact - TUTOR a child 1-on-1!
23 people are interested
EPATT is an afterschool program that specializes in one-on-one academic assistance, tennis classes, and parent involvement for at-risk youth. Tutors play a crucial role in impacting their student's academic performance and influencing their perception of learning and education. EPATT is seeking tutors who will make a commitment to having a positive impact on these youth. Academic tutors do NOT need to play tennis.
- Commit to tutor one student twice a week for a minimum of two quarters (6 months). A commitment of one academic year is preferable.
- Set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound) goals for their student and make progress towards these goals.
- Continually assess their student's academic progress.
- Attend all training sessions and one-on-one meetings with staff.
- Communicate with staff regularly and respond to emails.
Kinder-5th grade tutoring: Monday-Thursday 4:30-5:30pm
Middle School tutoring: Monday-Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
High School tutoring: Monday-Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
Our volunteer application is online at www.epatt.org.
Click on the volunteer tab to complete an application.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Stanford AthleticsTaube Family Tennis Stadium625 Campus DriveStanford, CA 94305