EPATT is an afterschool program that specializes in one-on-one academic assistance, tennis classes, and parent involvement for at-risk youth. Tutors play a crucial role in impacting their student's academic performance and influencing their perception of learning and education. EPATT is seeking tutors who will make a commitment to having a positive impact on these youth. Academic tutors do NOT need to play tennis.
- Commit to tutor one student twice a week for a minimum of two quarters (6 months). A commitment of one academic year is preferable.
- Set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound) goals for their student and make progress towards these goals.
- Continually assess their student's academic progress.
- Attend all training sessions and one-on-one meetings with staff.
- Communicate with staff regularly and respond to emails.
Kinder-5th grade tutoring: Monday-Thursday 4:30-5:30pm
Middle School tutoring: Monday-Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
High School tutoring: Monday-Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
Our volunteer application is online at www.epatt.org.
Click on the volunteer tab to complete an application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment