Help Respond to Natural and Manmade Disasters- Join the Greater Prince William Medical Reserve Corps
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Prince William Medical Reserve Corps8470 Kao CircleManassas, VA 20110
What could MRC Volunteers do?
- Train on various emergency management and public health topics.
- Educate the community on emergency preparedness, and public health as a whole.
- Provide an important surge capacity during a large-scale medical emergency.
- Assist with mass prophylaxis of our community.
- Assist with the management of large communicable disease outbreaks.
- Assist with the distribution of the Strategic National Stockpile supplies and equipment.
- Assist with administrative and other essential support functions.
- Assist environmental health in preserving water, food, and human safety.
- Assist community organizations with volunteer support.
- Disaster Response
- Safety & Disaster Education
- First Aid / CPR
- Administrative Support
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity